2. Mathijs Kok

AES and FSDREAMTEAM not working

What is the AES version you are using?
  3. Mathijs Kok

System crashes

I would for sure try a re-install.
  4. Mathijs Kok

Pricing

Because we never want you to pay for something that we do not have for sale.
  5. Fredge

Pricing

Just out of curiousity: May I ask why you choose to do this? Since, I think a lot of people, including myself, don't want to wait 5 weeks after the A318/319 release to get the bundle and to be able to fly the new buses with a discounted price. I think the buy the bundle and then the A320/321 show up when they're released is a better option personally.
  6. Tom A320

Pricing

Yes. That's why I linked to Mathijs clarification.
  7. Tom A320

Pricing

Yes, that is exactly what Mathijs said and therefore reverted clarified my previous answer. That's why I posted his answer in here.
  8. PFPX does not display simulator ai traffic Heinz, traffic from the online networks of Vatsim and IVAO can however be overlayed.
  9. Today
  10. Good morning to everyone, I recently bought PFPX after a long period of time comparing all its competitors on the market. Being pretty impressed by the program and do not regret bying it. One question that couldn't be answered by myself is. How can I display my AI Traffic (UTL) form P3Dv4.1 into PFPX. Any comment appriciates. Heinz
  11. harrry

Pricing

Apparently you can order the bundle and pay for it on day one. You will receive the discount and be able to download as the birds are released.
  12. Emanuel Hagen

Any word on PFPX update?

Hi Kendall, what I saw happening quite some time now for some customers (mostly on some Airbus profiles, so probably an issue with some preconfigured files available for download somewhere) is that the diversion TAS is set to 149kt. This leads to ETOPS becoming necessary at much closer distances than usual. A "normal" diversion TAS for the A320 family (or most jets in fact) is around 400kt. Check this in the PFPX aircraft settings for your particular aircraft and you might have solved your issue already.
  13. Hi, I have quick question. I just purchased US Cities Boston and think it's great, especially in conjunction with FT KBOS in P3D V4. On approach to runway 4R, there's a small strip of autogen that is missing a few miles south of Downtown and am wondering what could be causing it. I disabled the appropriate files following the FT guidance and for the most part everything looks great. Just wondering if there's anything that causes this bit of autogen suppression.
  14. skyymann

Any word on PFPX update?

Hi Stephen, Lemme take a look at the aircraft files. I am using 1.28.9i Scott
  15. Hi, I have several FSDREAMTEAM airports installed on my window's 7 CPU and the gates are not appearing. The ground vehicles work but non of the jetways appear. How do I get them to reappear and activate. I'm using FSX. Thank you!!
  16. Sam Arnold

FS9/FSX to P3Dv4

Hi, Thanks for the reply. I see there's a lot more that's gone on behind the scenes than what first meets the eye. I'm pleased that you were able to explain that to me and show me the upgrade path, as it's a very daunting and convoluted process of switching sims. Thanks again. Samuel.
  17. Yesterday
  18. gspi

Pricing

To be clear, this statement is no longer current, is it? Because Mathijs said that the bundle will be available after both products are on sale. Which is kinda incomprehensible. I own the previous bundle and I can´t wait for the new buses to be released. Now I have to decide if I will wait until the 320/321 is released but only have to pay the upgrade bundle price or if I buy the A318/319 on D-Day without any discount and the A320/321 afterwards? That would be .....
  19. Fredge

Pricing

Thanks, if I’ve understood correctly, you have to wait until both products are released to get the bundle.
  20. could you post a screen of your problem. "missing or weird" is hard to track
  21. data63

System crashes

do you use any AI traffic? a defective Ai model or texture can lead to CTD
  22. Unknown 18

System crashes

Scenery does not seem to work at all. I done the same with air bus a320 And again it crashed I used another default plane and selected Rotterdam to take off from no scenery just the standard default airport. Must be a problem with the Rotterdam add on. Both crj and a320 working fine when selecting a flight plan to any other airports. Would a delete and reinstall be my best bet first?
  23. Quint van den Hazel

P3Dv4.2 Heathrow mega airport Professional missing/weird ground textures

And where can I find that? I saw other topics, but my problem is different.
  24. The cargo haulers that, for some weird reason, prefer to fly boxes in the back would be very pleased with a freight version I'm just going to leave that here. Who knows.
  25. Hello all, I have a problem with Heathrow Professional. In my scenery, there are missing/weird ground textures. Is there a fix for this problem? Kind regards, Quint van den Hazel
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?