All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Navdata charts and CRJ 700 aerosoft

The kneeboard is just a feature in the NavDataPro Charts application (either standalone application or webpage). The charts there are not synced anywhere.
  3. Es ist immer die empfohlene Vorgehensweise, zuerst eine alte Verison zu de-installieren, bevor eine neue Version installiert wird.
  4. Kurze Frage Ich nehme an die alte PRO Version muss erst de-installiert werden bevor die neue aufgespielt wird?? Grtüße Elmar Wegerle
  5. Excuse me but i precise one important thing: i use P3Dv4.1 for the CRJ. I have also Navadata pro , and there is no problem in the FMS. Thanks.
  6. Hi, i got navdata charts for one year. I used quick flight yesterday , because it is a good way to create a correct flight plan . I save it in the kneeboard. But i cannot see where that kneeboard is saved on my computer, and how i can use it when i choose a CRJ 700. In the kneeboard menu of that aeroplane : nothing about a nav log. I believed there was an automatic link beetween Navdata charts and the CRJ. That was wrong ? Thank's for your reply.
  7. SimStarterNG v1.6.7 - sun not appearing in P3D v3.4

Hi Peter, Happy to report the sun is back. I loaded a few saved flights and also tested for current conditions. All passed with flying colours. Confirmed too that suneffect.cfg is UTF8 via NotePad++. Thanks very much for the quick fix.
  8. EE Lightning Mk. F53 preview

Only if you feel the need to blow yourself up ! although you can still set fire to yourself with the standard failures ! Otherwise it's the same deal as before , TP gives the pyrotechnics that interact with the scenery, but all the weapons systems still work, and the bomb drop is animated (TP's 1000 lb bombs are modern American and not the type shown on the Lightnings , so the change over happens out of sight). DR
  9. Dust off your TacPack.....

All that's left really is the F1/ F2 cockpit , if I get withdrawal symptoms ( and access to the one being restored at Binbrook,) it's possible I'll do that but at the moment I have no more Lightnings on the drawing board . D
  10. Today
  11. F-14 Extended (v3)

I'm sure that they will make it available soon in their shop
  12. F-14 Extended (v3)

I bought this aircraft from The FlightSim Store and not Aerosofts store do I still qualify for the updated version. The file that's in my account is still version 2.02.
  13. Performance London Heathrow Professional (EGLL) Teil 2

Verschieben in die Plauderecke? Soso. Nur durch einen glücklichen Zufall habe ich gemerkt, dass es diesen Beitrag noch gibt. Jeder der ihn gelesen hat, muss durch das Verschieben denken, dass er gelöscht worden wäre. Und der Kunde, um den es hier geht, bekommt es vielleicht gar nicht mit. Was soll das also? Wenn Ihr auf diese Art mit Kritik umgeht, müsst Ihr Euch nicht wundern, wenn der Stil hier im Aerosoft-Forum in anderen Foren diskutiert wird. "Aerosoft ist an allem Schuld" ist ja sowohl bei AS-Kritikern wie auch bei AS-Fanboys schon zum geflügelten Wort geworden. Ich schreibe hier gerne noch etwas dazu (weil Eure Argumentationen wieder mal nur sonderbare Ausflüchte sind und wieder mal eher das Gegenteil erreichen) aber entweder steht dieser Beitrag dann wieder dort, wo er stand, oder ich mache mir das nächste Mal vielleicht nicht mehr die Mühe _hier_ zu posten. Dann wird eben _über_ Euch diskutiert, statt _mit_ Euch. Scheint Euch lieber zu sein?
  14. Anchorage Pro afcad suggestions to change

I have one more. gsx is not pushing my airplane back from the cargo spots straight to the taxi or ramp line, because the curved nodes leading into each parking spot. Maybe just a single straight line going to each parking spot from the taxi line node is a good idea to make gsx push back correctly facing left and right
  15. SODE jetways for Barcelona now available

Thanks, will check that.
  16. SODE jetways for Barcelona now available

Hi Thorsten, have you evaluated the targetsim option? From SODE 1.5.3 Release notes: Besides the usual bugfixes a method has been introduced to define sim-specific models in the placement xml. This enables the developer to have all legacy sims still supported while for the new sims, he can take advantage of the latest SDK features in their models. The xml syntax for this new feature is described here: <TargetSim>
  17. AES is not working with fslabs a330 fsx

And did you run AESHelp?
  18. Flight Keeper - new developer

Not at this moment. sorry.
  19. US Cities X - Las Vegas

Have you tried another order in the scenery.cfg?
  20. Seahawks X Gauges

No plans for an update at this moment.
  21. Carenado EMB505 Phenom300 Fatal Error

Mainly because we will never have the option to check if the user is telling the truth. We have great trust in our customers but the moment we allow refunds based on the customer telling us it does not work we'll lose a lot of contracts. And of course, the product bought is not faulty, if it works with thousands of customers and not with a certain user, the cause of the problem is out of our control.
  22. Hi, as promised we have made optional SODE jetways for Barcelona Evolution (FSX) and Barcelona pro (P3D V4). You can find them at our support site as a free download: http://www.sim-wings.com/SUPPORT_INDEX.htm Please note: Since SODE is not able to manage multiple sims like p3D and FSX on the same PC: Take care to only install it for one of those sims. Otherwise it could happen that P3D jetways show in FSX or vice versa... Thorsten
  23. SkyMaxx Pro 4.6 Radius Wolkendarstellung

Hallo, sorry dem muss ich ganz deutlich widersprechen es ist kein CPU Problem ! Es läuft auch kein Kern voll... (checked by Process Lasso) wir sind hier nicht mehr beim FSX ... die neue 64bit Plattform bringt das schon...Beleg dafür ist auch, wenn ich Skymaxx deaktiviere bin ich sofort zwischen 25-30fps...also ist Skymaxx das Problem ! Deshalb wahrscheinlich auch die Limitierung der Wolkendarstellung... Was möglich sein kann ist das meine CPU zu langsam ist für die GRAKA aber nicht zu schwach...(im Zusammenhang mit anderer Software natürlich) Wie gesagt Standard X Plane 11 ohne Modifikationen läuft super mit der Hardware...und fast alle Regler rechts ! egal....wir gucken was dieses Jahr noch so neues bringt... Gruß
  24. Barcelona, Professional vs Evolution

Hi, afaik you also get Barcelona Evolution for FSX when you have bought the P3D Pro version. It should show at your account. Or am I wrong?
  25. probleme textures sur Toulouse Blagnac

bonjour Il y a quelques années (vers 2012 je crois), j'ai acheté Toulouse X version dvd. Je l'ai installé sur mon PC (FSX version DVD, W7 64 bits) et à ma grande déconvenue, je me suis retrouvé avec l'absence quasi totale des bâtiments, remplacés par des vilaines textures noires !! J'ai cherché sur Internet et me suis aperçu que beaucoup d'usagers étaient dans le même cas. Je me suis retourné vers le support Aerosoft, nous avons eût quelques échanges de mails au final totalement infructueux. Je suis resté là avec mes textures noires .... Comme je n'avais pas que cela à faire dans la vie, j'ai oublié ce problème et ignoré Toulouse. Dernièrement, j'ai changé mon PC dédié à FSX. J'ai maintenant un I7 7700k avec W10 64bits et j'y ai installé FSX-SE. Sur cette installation toute neuve, j'ai chargé en premier mon Toulouse X en espérant qu'en ayant tout changé, cela marcherait cette fois. Hélas, trois fois hélas, c'est la même chose. Toujours les même pâtés noirs. Cette fois je n'ai plus aucun doute, c'est bien un bug de la scène d'Aerosoft et pas un problème d'interférence avec mon système, mon fsx ou un autre add on. J'ai refais une recherche sur Google. Je retrouve quelques post de 2012 sans véritable conclusion, puis plus rien ... Le problème a t il été résolu par Aerosoft ? par un patch ? par une nouvelle version ? Que peut on faire pour que cette scène finalement fonctionne ? Merci d'avance JP Caramella
  26. Unable to enable sceneries from addon.xml

Peter, I can see this too with other sceneries. I might have something todo with how the latest AS installer works. I'M currently checking this
  1. Load more activity