Airbus pulls to the right when taxing and rudders to the right when airborne...P3D V3 the cause?

Kareem

Running A320 and my airbus keeps pulling to the right when taxing. Also noticed that it suddenly rudders to the right and then stalls when airborne.

Anyone else with this issue? 

Is this because of Prepar3D V3???  

• Deputy Sheriffs

This is not due to P3D V3 but most probably there is a controller axis assigned to the tiller. V3 works like V2 and FSX this way, you can find some details about it in the manuals we supplied with the product. And do make sure to install the simconnects that came with V3.

Also be aware that V3 is not officially supported yet.

This is not due to P3D V3 but most probably there is a controller axis assigned to the tiller. V3 works like V2 and FSX this way, you can find some details about it in the manuals we supplied with the product. And do make sure to install the simconnects that came with V3.

It didn't start happening until I installed v3. In any case, how would I fix the problem since it was never an issue before?

I am experiencing an issue similar to this with ALL of my aircraft in P3D v3. They pull to the left or the right, and I can't stop them. It is extremely annoying!

Yeah something is going on with the addon aircraft and Version 3 of P3D. I am sure they will address it in a later of version of the addons.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Yeah something is going on with the addon aircraft and Version 3 of P3D. I am sure they will address it in a later of version of the addons.

If many aircraft show this behaviour it is the sim that needs to be fixed, not the aircraft. Keep in mind, they haven't been changed. What has changed is the sim. And obviously there still are a few glitches in it.

Frank,

Do the proper versions of SimConnect not install when running Prepar3D setup?  If there is a way to install SimConnect please share the information.

Thank you... Robert

• Deputy Sheriffs

Do the proper versions of SimConnect not install when running Prepar3D setup?

No, the P3D setup does not install the SimConnect libraries at all (it never did). You have to do that manually.

You find them here: 

• C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\redist\Interface

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Robert,

I always take the file from here (as that was the latest version of MS FSX) and never had any trouble:

• \redist\Interface\FSX-SP2-XPACK\retail\lib\

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, as this problem is not related to the Airbus and alson happens with other aircrafts too. We close this topic and kindly ask you to discuss this issue in the P3D forum.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived