AES on Taxi2Gate OTHH - Strange Jetway-Problem

Hello! 

I´ve got some strange issues with Taxi2Gate´s OTHH and AES support. On every Gate i have to much jetways. It looks like there is something wrong with the AES for this airport. IMPORTANT: I installed the latest Update Pack for this scenery from the Taxi2Gate website. Maybe the AES has to be updated? 

On the picture below you can see the problem: 

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Yes,

the update will generate this issue, as the prosition of the Object containing the secondary jetway and other staff around the B Gates has change, so AES is not correct excluding this one.

The will be fix with the next AES update, until this is available you can temporary rename the File OTHH-OBJ-JETPOLES.BGL to OTHH-OBJ-JETPOLES.OFF in the <FSX>\Addon Scenery\T2G Hamad Intl Airport\OTHH\Scenery folder.

Yes,

the update will generate this issue, as the prosition of the Object containing the secondary jetway and other staff around the B Gates has change, so AES is not correct excluding this one.

The will be fix with the next AES update, until this is available you can temporary rename the File OTHH-OBJ-JETPOLES.BGL to OTHH-OBJ-JETPOLES.OFF in the <FSX>\Addon Scenery\T2G Hamad Intl Airport\OTHH\Scenery folder.

Thank you so much Olive. Nice to hear that this will be fixed with the next update and many thanks for the "BGL-Rename" solution ;-)....

• OPabst locked this topic

Archived