Anchorage Update

Lude2Envy

We sell hundrets of airports and updating each old airport is simply not possible.
If we'd update all old airports it would take us roughly around a year without any income in which we are only updating the products. That's just not possible for a big company like ours with so many products.

• 1 month later...

I would not be averse to paying for this. I don't expect anyone to work for free especially if it could be a big undertaking. It was/is a nice creation of yours in a beautiful part of the world to fly. Cheers.

• 1 month later...
On 11/21/2015 at 11:46 AM, dbw said:

I would not be averse to paying for this. I don't expect anyone to work for free especially if it could be a big undertaking. It was/is a nice creation of yours in a beautiful part of the world to fly. Cheers.

+1 

+1

Every serious bush simpilot has ftx south alaska region. PANC and Lake Hood is an ideal Hub there. I think there would be a great interest in upgrade with compatibility option and P3Dv3 installer.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived