program can"t start

Hi Tom,

Last night I also did just that (my system is up-to-date) and tried again. No changes... I will run a registry check to make sure that side is ok and then let you know...

Thank you Tom,

Yes it seems I have a problem with my Windows 7 which does not load updates any longer. I'll have to sort it out first. Until then I'll stick to version 1.22 which runs flawlessly.

cheers

Luc (Chevol)

Hi Tom,

I have done a registry check and cleaning.  I have "de-installed" both redistributables and tried to run the MS files again.  No change in behaviour at all.  Is there a way to get previous versions (as Luc has his older ones) and try this as he says it work flawlessly?  Would it make any sense to install the missing DLLs (as indicated when trying to install PFPX) manually and where would I get them from?

Gruß,

Frank

• Deputy Sheriffs

I don't think that it would be enough to copy some DLL files. They would also need to be registered, and that maybe in a certain order. That's why the package comes with an installer.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys new to the forum cause i never had a issue with PFPX untill i installed a new ssd in my laptop i use networked with fsx.  I had this same error when i try to install.  Ive redownloaded and updated and reinstalled with no luck.   Any help would be great thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

Have you downloaded the vcredist packages from the Microsoft website as being suggested in this topic and installed them as well? 

As there are a couple different errors mentioned in this topic, what is the error you face exactly? 

Archived