P3d V3 compatibility

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you very much, found it immediately :) One last thing, is there also a list with Addons that will be updated in the future? I want to know wether Düsseldorf is getting updated or not :)

• Deputy Sheriffs

No, there isn't such a list. AS is testing lot's of sceneries and when they turn out to be compatibile they might get a new installer. But as they are still testing they can't provide such a list.

Hello, Frax

I can say that all airports likes munchen,frankfurt, dusseldorf ,madrid, arlanda,brussel,budapest, antartica, ect work fine in P3D V3.0 unless you install this via new emt V.926 and use FSX Install.

best way is to make two hdd, one for non official installers  and one for official released P3d V3.0 installers, because I have to many stuff from AS , I don't want to wait if they will be ever been transferred to P3D V3.0

because if there is no roadmap from aerosoft about this point as stated above, we have to use other ways to fly with this scenery.

• 4 weeks later...

I am not sure, but is the Airbus installer updated for p3d v3? I get the 1.309 from fspilotshop ... Is that installer for p3d v3 updated and includes all applicable hot fixes? 

Regards

Suvo

That is what i thought... but they still are using 1.309 installer and the funny thing is there is no way you will find out the version they are allowing to download, until you click the download link and with that you loose one from the number of allowable downloads.. I just lost three chances and right now they are still pushing 1.309 version....  This is very annoying... I will never buy anything from them, i never had any issue with simmarket folks

Regards

Suvo

In our shop you wouldn't have the issue either and you can still be sure always to be among the first to get the updates since it always takes some time for retailers to implement the updates (most are fast though).

Of course we have no limit on the number and amount of downloads you can make either!

Suvo, please drop me a email to fb@aerosoft.de ... we going to sort this out a diffrent way for you ;-)!

Thanks Fabian will do ... Airbus is my very first addon bought for FSX - erstwhile airbus extended. At that point of time, i saw fspilotshop showing prices in INR (Indian Rupees) and hence bought from that website, also didnt know about others, was a noob in the hobby.

After that many addons were bought from simmarket, but for the airbus I am kind of stuck with the fspilotshop guys... 

Many thanks for the help

Regards

Suvo

Fabian and all Aerosoft folks - Dont know what to say, exemplary customer service..... Many thanks for solving this problem... I am downloading the updated installers right now...

Now please speed up the 330 :lol:

muchas gracias

Regards

Suvo

• 3 months later...
On 14.12.2015 at 04:49, wingnut sagte:

Hello;

The Download from Aerosoft is 1.31,and yes im using it in Prepar 3D V3,It installed into V3 

Mark

I have got the 1.31, and installed it with that P3D v3 Buton into the newest fresh install of v3.

But nothing works. The ND is black, No controls react, with the exception of a few mousclicks. But mostly only the first mouseclick works, then it´s over.

Did I overlook something ? I didn´t find a readme of "How to install correctly". I was not expecting such issues. (sorry I am new to flightsims)

• Deputy Sheriffs

You have to install SimConnect manually, as although LM delivers it together with P3Dv3, they do not install it automatically.

• P3D Mainfolder\redist\Interface\FSX-SP2-XPACK\retail\lib\SimConnect.msi

Archived