Since 2.39 update : bouncing aircraft

alphaklg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developer

Please read this post in the FAQ Thread

At the end you find the values you need for the PMDG Aircrafts, please change the values in the Aircraft.cfg of the planes manually, as the push-Repair is not always able to calculate the correct value automatically.

But this has nothing to do with the new version, this was always an issue.

Hello.

I have the same problem with the pmdg 737. The plane start to bouncing on pushback.This happend when the airplane is not in the exact position for start pushbach, or when the plane is loaded near tho the limit or overload

Why the pmdg 737 start to jump on pushback when is heavy loaded (but in the operational limits !) ?

There is any posibility to solve bthis problem?

pmdg 737 settings:

static_pitch=-0.65
static_cg_height=8.26

I try "Repair for Push" Button but it did not solve the problem.

In my last test for exemple my GW was 166.400lb on pushback (pmgd 737 800 winglets).

The aircraft file show this on CONTACT_POINTS

max_number_of_points = 21

//AES Orgvalue:static_pitch=-0.65       
static_pitch=-.62
//AES Orgvalue:static_cg_height=8.37   
static_cg_height=7.9
gear_system_type=1      

I think this problem start when  the pmdg 737-800 exceeds a certain gross weight (without exceeds the opetational limits), and i can not solve it weith the FAQ steps.

In the FAQ, the part "When the AESConfig button don't help, you can try to find the correct values in the following way:"

y can fin this:

• When the aircraft is not anymore moving while the switch over between Slew and Normal mode, the push will work without jumps and crashes.

I try with the plane full and empty and is no moviment between slew and Normal mode. But it do not work

What "Repair for Push" supose to do?

It take in account the actual GW?.

• OPabst unlocked this topic
  • Developer

The "Repair for Push" try to caluclate the Values based on the contact points of the Gear, but this does not always generate usable values, like in case of the PMDG 737NG.

But I did not see, that you posted here the values, which was given in the FAQ:

static_pitch=-0.60
static_cg_height=8.20

So please confirm that you have this values tested and this values don't work for you.

And please reselect the aircraft after you have change the values in the aircraft.cfg or restart the FS, before you test them!

Thank you Oliver for re-open this post.

I try with "static_pitch=-0.60 static_cg_height=8.20" and it work.

I load the 737-800wl to 166.4lb and is not bouncing on pushback.

For the other pmdg 737 models (800 ,900, 700, 700WL, 600, ecc), do i need to set the same value?

• Developer

Thank you Oliver for re-open this post.

I try with "static_pitch=-0.60 static_cg_height=8.20" and it work.

I load the 737-800wl to 166.4lb and is not bouncing on pushback.

For the other pmdg 737 models (800 ,900, 700, 700WL, 600, ecc), do i need to set the same value?

Try it for the other version too.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived