Repaint requests

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 06/08/2017 at 5:45 PM, V1VrV2 said:

I've been working on expanding and updating the Delta Connection carriers -

For Endeavor I did N293PQ.

[...]

And N162PQ for Skywest is pretty close, too.

[...]

Did these get uploaded? They look really nice but I don't see them in the downloads section.

2 hours ago, adamant365 said:

Did these get uploaded? They look really nice but I don't see them in the downloads section.

Not yet - I decided that I wanted to adjust the blue at the bottom of the fuselage so moving it is taking a bit of time. Should be available soon, then I'll move to the CRJ7 for the Delta Connection fleet.

On 18/04/2016 at 11:44 PM, FadingWest307 said:

The SkyWest 35th Anniversary bird would be a cool one to have. I've only been on these forums for a few days but your work is incredible Holgi, I very much appreciate it.

[...]

It's old this post but I'll give a +1

A few WIP screens for the American Eagle -900.

Here she is rocketing out of KDFW, with a sister ship on the parallel matching her takeoff.

Please login to display this image.

I'll be at the gate where the blue tram is stopped on Friday. (they are orange now...maybe I'll figure out how to paint them in the scenery)   A Spirit Banana is taking me to LA.

Here is the opposite side, downtown Dallas in the background (there are many more buildings in real life. And that stadium, torn down years ago..The Cowboys play in Arlington now) 

Still a lot to do (like I said...not as easy as just throwing 700 textures on the 900 when you have to guess on a lot of alignment items).

Fortunately the tail texture is not that different, so I can use most of the 700's map...the registration spans 2 maps...so another alignment to work through.

Remember alot of these textures are Stefan's as he did the original AE on the 700....I've just tweaked the colors, added silver mica flecks in the paint, and a few company-specific badges.

I already have a registration lined up for her by request. She will be N574NN.

She should be ready by the weekend, I'm working hard to get her ready for your weekend guys, trust me!  I'll post the release announcement in this thread (as usual).

AI is stupid.  You'd almost never see an aircraft crossing over the other ops area (East and West operations running parallel runways) unless there is zero traffic...even then its rare.  This would be the reason.....

He's trying to wreck my shiny new paintjob!:blink:  I was watching him because I don't trust AI...ever.  I'll miss him, but if I wasn't antisipating it, my last view would be him emerging from co-pilot's post that was completely blocking my view of him (If I had a co-pilot he would have saw him though)

On 22/03/2016 at 9:42 PM, devonl said:

Hi Holgi,

I know Qantas doesn't currently operate any, but would love to see the CRJ in the Qantaslink livery. Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Devon

[...]

"Network Aviation (VH-NHC), in newly painted QantasLink, Fokker 100 taxiing at Wagga Wagga Airport" by Bidgee is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Australia.

Hi mate. Digging this livery. 

I am working on a 700er version. Should be ready this weekend. Cheers 

14 hours ago, steve dra said:

A few WIP screens for the American Eagle -900.

Here she is rocketing out of KDFW, with a sister ship on the parallel matching her takeoff.

[...]

I'll be at the gate where the blue tram is stopped on Friday. (they are orange now...maybe I'll figure out how to paint them in the scenery)   A Spirit Banana is taking me to LA.

Here is the opposite side, downtown Dallas in the background (there are many more buildings in real life. And that stadium, torn down years ago..The Cowboys play in Arlington now) 

[...]

Still a lot to do (like I said...not as easy as just throwing 700 textures on the 900 when you have to guess on a lot of alignment items).

Fortunately the tail texture is not that different, so I can use most of the 700's map...the registration spans 2 maps...so another alignment to work through.

Remember alot of these textures are Stefan's as he did the original AE on the 700....I've just tweaked the colors, added silver mica flecks in the paint, and a few company-specific badges.

I already have a registration lined up for her by request. She will be N574NN.

She should be ready by the weekend, I'm working hard to get her ready for your weekend guys, trust me!  I'll post the release announcement in this thread (as usual).

AI is stupid.  You'd almost never see an aircraft crossing over the other ops area (East and West operations running parallel runways) unless there is zero traffic...even then its rare.  This would be the reason.....

[...]

He's trying to wreck my shiny new paintjob!:blink:  I was watching him because I don't trust AI...ever.  I'll miss him, but if I wasn't antisipating it, my last view would be him emerging from co-pilot's post that was completely blocking my view of him (If I had a co-pilot he would have saw him though)

Nice...

What happened to the Frontier one(s)?

Do they still operate them?

Scott

6 minutes ago, ScottyBs said:

Hmmm...not sure if they do fly them anymore...but they did, and I like to do Frontier tails...so I'll probably do a few after I kick the AE -900 out of the paint hangar.

There is a lot of work that goes into them as well (as you can imagine).

8 hours ago, ScottyBs said:

Nice...

Scott

No, they stopped operating for Frontier in 2006

Fictional livery for the CRJ-700X based on the Fokker100 QantasLink VH-NHY. Few detail missing, up shortly...

cheers

2 hours ago, elysion said:

Fictional livery for the CRJ-700X based on the Fokker100 QantasLink VH-NHY. Few detail missing, up shortly...

cheers

[...]

Great! Thanks!

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 22.2.2016 at 13:35, steveuk sagte:

On 6.8.2017 at 20:00, Der Flieger4 sagte:

Ok, have started with the "DUO", here a few WIP pictures ...

1 hour ago, Holgi said:

Ok, have started with the "DUO", here a few WIP pictures ...

Looks great!

Hehe...had a few good reference pics lined up for her Holgi (I'm sure you've seen the same ones).  I didn't start the paint though.  

Will be interesting to see how you paint the metal-flake paint they threw on the engines. (can't say I like that color though....not complementary to the purple tail at all :blink:)

I'll most likely do BA once I push a few paints out of my hangar.

Archived