Airbus X error Ezdok camera

JD2805X

Hello friends
I have problem with Airbus X v1.30 purchase program ezdok camera to give morerealism to the Simulator but it turns out that the result in Airbus X are different when Ido change camera view of the passenger cabin me this happens that I show in videothis problem only occurs with Aerosoft contact the ezdok camera Department andinformed me that it was Aerosoft problem they ask your help to solve this problem

I made a video which shows 767 Captain sim work perfect mind as well as PMDGQuality Wings SMS Overlangs etc exect Aerosoft

Spanish
hola amigos
tengo problema con Airbus X v1.30  compre  programa ezdok camara para darle mas realismo al simulador pero resulta que los resultado en Airbus X son diferente al momento que realizo el cambio de camara de cabina a vista del pasajero me sucede esto que le muestro en video  este problema solo ocurre con Aerosoft contacte al departamento de ezdok camara y me informaron que era problema de Aerosoft por ellos les pido ayuda para solucionar este Problema

Hola Juan,

I found a similar problem with exterior Ezdok views. I set the external views myself giving each a keyboard assignment. When I pressed the key, I had blank blue like you. BUT when I pressed the same key again, I got the view! Not sure if this has worked for you??

Keith

correct it works that waybut I have to press 2 times the same key,  I imagine that team aerosoft shall have the solution

Hola Juan,

I found a similar problem with exterior Ezdok views. I set the external views myself giving each a keyboard assignment. When I pressed the key, I had blank blue like you. BUT when I pressed the same key again, I got the view! Not sure if this has worked for you??

Keith

Archived