FSDT LSGG gate 34

swiss1

It's the entire existing  jetway (arm ) of gate34 who doesn't move, (see picture ) after

brake setting and stopping the engines.

Thanks for your reply.

Please login to display this image.

I tried this already with different aircrafts and stop at the exact position, but the jetway at LSGG gate 34 does not move. The man is here the sound is ok and the luggage loader works.The strange thing  is that all other gates works perfectly, (also the nearest one gate 33).

It can be an Afcad issue,( it is not original one)? I will try to reinstall AES 2.39a or the early 2.38 version .

Thanks for your help.

• 2 weeks later...

It is AES position contact point issue at gate 34.
At the official  AES stop point the jetway doesn't  move, [see picture (1)]

If you stop your aircraft more on your left (1-2m !), the jetway moves and all other sevices works, [ see pictures (2)and (3)]

Thanks for any help and correction.

• Developer

Yes,

the jetway is to short to reach the Door at the stoppoint the scenery has and AES is using. I have moved the stoppoint backwards, then the jetway can reach the door.

Please unzip the attached file into the <FS>\Aerosoft\AES\DATA Folder and replace the old file. Only working when AES 2.39a is installed !

Fix LSGG FDT for AES239a only.zip

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived