AES Doesn't Recognize a newly installed FlyTampa Tampa

skyymann

• 2 weeks later...

I did everything in the file. I just bought Tampa a few weeks ago and did a new clean install. AESHelp sees everything else I have that is installed, Just not Tampa.

Scott

• Developer

Then please check, if the following to Files are in the Scenery Folder of Flytampa KTPA:

_terminal_jets.BGL and _tampa.BGL

This files was there, when the scenery was done for AES. Maybe there is a install option in the scenery now to switch Jetways to static/animated, I don't know.

No, They aren' t there. But from the original files I downloaded and the new one for my fresh FSX installation seems there is a new revision.

I have the same problem with Fly Montreal CYUL (new revisions as well) 

Can you see with FlyTampa guys whats going on with the sceneries? Nothing is mentioned about that new revisions. 

Those 2 BGLs might be compatible or could probably be easily by someone

Please let us know

Regards

• Developer

I have talk to Martin from Flytampa, he told me, that the Installers of all products are in change at the moment to make them compatible for P3D V3 and they add also Ctrl+J Jetways to older products. So I must wait, until this process is finish for the Addons, then I can change the AES config. I hope to get the new installers from Flytampa as soon as possible.

• 1 month later...

Archived