Who do I contact? - Prebuilt Airport Scenery

Harvey Calladine

Hello all,

My name is Harvey Calladine and I have been working collaboratively with a close friend Dion Coley, on producing some airport scenery, that is compatible for Microsoft Flight Simulator X.

We are wishing to make a formal proposal to Aerosoft, but we have been unable to find a suitable contact in order to do so.

Who shall we contact in order to propose our product?

Many thanks in advance. :)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello all,

My name is Harvey Calladine and I have been working collaboratively with a close friend Dion Coley, on producing some airport scenery, that is compatible for Microsoft Flight Simulator X.

We are wishing to make a formal proposal to Aerosoft, but we have been unable to find a suitable contact in order to do so.

Who shall we contact in order to propose our product?

Many thanks in advance. :)

When you go to the Aerosoft website, ther are a lot of contact points:

• postal adress
  • phone numbers
  • email

Why not just using one of those?

support@aerosoft.com?

I think that is more for support of their products e.g. If you have a problem with it

When you go to the Aerosoft website, ther are a lot of contact points:

• postal adress
  • phone numbers
  • email

Why not just using one of those?

There isn't really anything that is suitable Sir, I might just try to contact them via their main email-address :)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Regardless which email address you use, you should have some trust in the Aerosoft employees that they are able to forward your email to the person in charge of this topic ;)  

Archived