Some features I'd like to see

Dear Mathijs,

as a air traffic control sim enthousiast, I own and "played" with many (like ATCSIM2, LONDON CONTROL, ATR4REAL PRO ....)) , and yours has some great features that make it the best one for me.

And some are really unique, like:

- visibility parameter adds a lot of realism, with the pilot eventually aborting the landing.

- possibility to work at almost every aiport around the world is fantastic. Every other sim is limited to some airports or countries.

These are so more important for the sim experience than pilot voices for example.

But even so, I really miss 2 features:

- frequency switching

- pilots reporting that they have the airport in sight before I clear them to land. This one will add a lot of realism to VFR landing.

Any chance to see a new version, with this features added ?

Thanks in advance for your feedback

Kurodo

P.S: excuse me for my limited English

Hi Kurodo. Unfortunately no new features are planned for current GATC incarnation and it's very hard to find time to work on next generation when I have to study ;) but let's hope I'll find more time next year and that all suggestions will make it into future version. NOopromises though.

Archived