Eratic auto throttle behaviour

jimble

Hello all,

I downloaded the latest versions of the buses from my Aerosoft account, but unfortunately, i have the dreaded auto throttle problem. I have installed the hotfixes i30f for both 18/19 and 20/21, but no joy. Reading the other posts it clear that the hotfixes resolve the problem for the majority of people so it something on my system. Just to pick your brains, have you come across anything else that has resolved this problem for people?

Thanks for your attention.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Jim,

are you sure you have installed the hotfix correctly? It includes two folder. The content of these two folders needed to be copied. While copying the content of these folders you should have been asked if existing files should be overwritten.

Have you seen this question for both folder?

Hi Tom, thanks for your reply.

I unzipped the contents of the hotfixes to the FSX main folder, and was indeed asked if i wanted to overwrite existing files, so it would appear that it went where it was supposed to go.

Archived