Nice Cote d'Azur Scenery

pluto7777

I bought Nice scenery, beautiful , nice addon ! But I saw a youtube movie of a forum member using this same scenery, and the activity on the appron was huge: many planes moving, a cue to the runway, very much activity, very realistic, very nice.

On my Nice scenery, resolution is fine, images are nice, but I can only count 3 planes, taxiing to the runway, i am the only one, i do not see planes coming to the runway, everything is very calm...

I tried changing hours, in scenery settings i change activity to very dense; 100%, airliners, private planes, all sliders to 100% or 75%, i can see a slight difference from 2 planes to 4 planes, but that's all. How to do to create a very busy airport ?

• Deputy Sheriffs

A traffic tool generates AI traffic on airports based on schedules with real world airlines. There is payware on the market, like My Traffic http://www.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=12308&s_design=DEFAULT&shopfilter_category=Flight Simulation&s_language=german or Ultimate Traffic or Traffic 360

or freeware, google for WOAI

Archived