A320/A321 version

cesarfrei

• Deputy Sheriffs

There are a few points where to get that information from: the easiest one is just to start the installer you have and look into the top right corner of the window.

If you have the "Aerosoft Airbus A320/A321" the latest version is the service pack 3 (1.30). That's the one that is currently available either in your shop account or the support database (in case you have the boxed version).

If you have the "Aerosoft Airbus X Extened" the lastest version was the 1.16. This product is not continued. You would need to get an update (for a really good discount) to the latest product (the above one).

There are a few points where to get that information from: the easiest one is just to start the installer you have and look into the top right corner of the window.

If you have the "Aerosoft Airbus A320/A321" the latest version is the service pack 3 (1.30). That's the one that is currently available either in your shop account or the support database (in case you have the boxed version).

If you have the "Aerosoft Airbus X Extened" the lastest version was the 1.16. This product is not continued. You would need to get an update (for a really good discount) to the latest product (the above one).

Hi , Tom, once again many thanks!! I am glad to tell you that I have the A320/A321 , I bought it on June 22, 2015 , version 1.30. It is a wonderful aircraft, I also have the Airbus Extended but I uninstalled it since I got the A320. Best regards and good flight

Archived