My First FS Addon - WIP

Still working issues here and there. Some effects render and others don't.

Please login to display this image.

What is this add-on exactly? Are these effects for video recording FSX or visual enhancements that can be installed to be used while flying?

They're installed and visible when in the sim.

Still testing the turbine and prop blast effects. Should have a demo video sometime this weekend, if all goes well.

Testing some other potential inclusions at present.

Awesome work, I'll go for it for sure. Does it also have shade effects, like mogweisoft's shader software?

This is just something I'm testing right now. I haven't decided if I'll include shading effects in it just yet. I'm still working on the jet and prop blast effects which throw water and debris on the camera lens when thrust is applied.

Would love to see that Maersk paint on a Pmdg T7F one day or another. :goodluck_s:

I know I know. I've heard this request more times than I can count, along with my USAF and KLM 777 liveries. Rest assured, I am actually considering picking up the PMDG T7 this weekend.

• 1 month later...

It's been awhile since I announced this addon back in August. RL and the Military has kept me pretty busy lately, but I thought I'd provide a update of where I am and where the addon is going.

• Most of the UI is complete and togglable in the sim allowing a lot of adjustments on the fly.

• The majority of the lens flare assets are complete and implemented, though I'm looking to include a few more if I can get around to creating them.

• I've added a slider to the UI so the user can select the intensity, density, and opacity of the Lens Dirt and Debris effects. It can also be turned off completely if you so desire.

• I have included some external shading effects, however, I'm still unsure if these are something I'll include at all. There are already a lot of injectors out there (ReShade, ENB etc) and FSVE isn't one of them.

• Most importantly though, I've implemented the Jet and Prop Blast effects. More or less. These effects throw/spray water, snow, and debris on the camera lens when it's placed behind a aircraft when thrust is applied. This aspect is slow going as it requires a lot of time tweaking configs and effects in the SDK and other programs.

Jet and Prop Blast Effects WIP. Link fixed.

New Screenshots.

• 5 months later...

Long time going, but I've started work on it again after a lengthy hiatus. I'm still working on the camera debris and weather effects, this is what is taking the most time with regards to development.

All of the following images are in 4K.

Bare Essentials - Minimal Options Activated

CineEssentials - Cinematic Options Activated

CineStyle - Cinematic Options and Camera Grunge Activated

• 4 months later...

Archived