SimCheck FMC Upgrade

Pilot Pete

Hello - I posted something a while back about this issue but perhaps not in the right spot. I have installed the SimCheck FMC upgrade, and have attempted a reinstall on two different computers (both for FSX). Prior to this upgrade, the Simcheck A300 FMC had four different panel states, including the one I use most which is "ready for departure." Due to very limited time, i generally need to get in and go and dont have time for much else. However, once the FMC is installed and activated in a particular livery, two of the panel state options are grayed out and unusable, one of these being the "ready for departure" option. Hence, the plane is not ready for departure but is in the cold and dark state. I have probably spent close to five hours searching for a solution over the past few months but have not yet found one. Since i have the same problem on both computers, i have to believe there is something that I am not doing right, and it is not my setup alternatively. Would someone be able to assist? I dont have time to do cold and dark starts, so until I find a solution the plane is unflyable for me, which is a shame, since the plane is one the of best in my hangar. I did post this several months ago at the SimCheck forum and didnt get one response, which i found rather disappointing. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Edit: Problem has been solved, not sure how but no issues after 4th reinstall.

Cheers, Pete

Archived