Small changes to Singapore Changi WSSS

Hi Oliver,

I am a VATSIM controller and Division Director of South East Asia based in Singapore. I really love AES and it is a good product with very accurate behavior that cannot be seen in other competitor products. However, WSSS has changed and some tweaks will make AES even better. 

There are some small changes to Singapore Changi WSSS. The stands E24, F52, F56, F59, 101 and 102 can now be split into E24L, E24R, F52L, F52R, F56L, F56R, F59L, F59R, 101L, 101R, 102L and 102R respectively to accommodate smaller aircraft (see WSSS-AD-2-6). Is it possible to simulate using AES?

There is also some error with pushback for stands A2 and F40 in my experience with the product. The full list of push back instructions are also attached (WSSS-AD2-7).

Stands in Singapore also use the HSBC advertisement.

I know this work is difficult and troublesome. If you could guide me on what to modify and how to change it for AES, I will not mind helping you out.

Best regards,
Eugene

WSSS-AD2-6.pdf

WSSS-AD2-7.pdf

Archived