FlyTampa - Mega Airport Athens X version 1.5

jeff974

Same for me I would like the 1.5 in my Aerosoft account but no way?? Flytampa has the 1.5, simmarket has the 1.5, everybody but Aerosoft nothing! Next time i think i will buy directly tampa sceneries on Tampa site!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Same for me I would like the 1.5 in my Aerosoft account but no way?? Flytampa has the 1.5, simmarket has the 1.5, everybody but Aerosoft nothing! Next time i think i will buy directly tampa sceneries on Tampa site!

Seriously? The update has been released 2 days ago and you can't wait any more? 

How about a little patience? Fabian already promised yesterday that it will be available soon.

I also asked two other questions neither of which has been answered.

OK, Ray, let me try to help you with these two.

My Aerosoft account only shows 1.2. What happened to the others?

AFAIK, there have never been versions between 1.1 and 1.5.  The 1.2 was just a patch for P3D compatibility.

Why FlyTampa call / number their versions like this, I do not know. Can be asked in their forums, I guess.

I can't find an entry for this airport in Aerosoft's Support Database

I don't know for sure the reason behind this.

But I would guess that may be because there is no particular update patch to download. Just a full new version in the shop / customer account.

Though as the 1.5 is not yet available at Aerosoft, I guess it wouldn't be much of a problem, right? :)

Have a nice weekend, Ray!

Hi,

This is wrong Athens 1.2 is not a patch it is a full version available on your site which is giving P3D compatibility! I add i had to send to aerosoft a lot of mails in order to have the 1.2 when it was avalaible on Flytampa site and Simmarket site! And i had to wait 3 months in order to have this version avalaible in my aerosoft account. That's why 1.5 would be greatly appreciated quickly enough...

This is wrong Athens 1.2 is not a patch it is a full version available on your site which is giving P3D compatibility!

The 1.2 was just a patch for P3D compatibility.

Maybe calm down a bit, OK?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Guys, this is really ridiculous!

• Thursday release
  • Friday AS said they will provide the update soon
  • Weekend
  • Monday Morning AS confirmed again that the update will come
  • Monday Noon still complaints about not being available yet

I will close the topic for now. It will be reopened once the update is available to inform all of you automatically via your forum notifications.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I hope we will not need to wait for too long. Still Version 1.2 is not found in Updated web site.

And just to add, version 1.20 is available from your shop account. ;)

• 1 month later...

What about those, who have the download-version? I still see version 1.20 in my account. Where can I get the 1.5?

The answer to your question can be found two posts back....And i can confirm, that it worked fine for me

Archived