Holgi out of business for hardware kaputt - donation possible?

mikatamminiemi

I went (once again) to Holgi's website (simtexture.de) and saw the following announcement:

"Right now I have no computer, because my current PC is broken and can not be repaired. It's hard but I can not alter the fact at the moment. I'm going to buy a new one but it is only when I have saved enough money. Until then I will occasionally borrow a PC of my friend. So please do not be impatient when the completion will now take a little longer. Thank you for your understanding ..."

The dude has really contributed to the community. I wonder if there were a way to show appreciation and to donate a few euros directly or through Aerosoft to help the guy towards a new machine? I hope this topic does not violate Aerosoft Forum rules but I'd really like to help.

I've already offered him a donation once, but he refused. Hope he'll accept it this time.

Holgi, here's my donation for you:

Please login to display this image.

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Thank you, that means a lot to me! :)

But you do not do that, everything I've done came from my heart and was for free - you do not have to pay or donate!

(even if my PC no longer works and if I can't buy a new baby at the moment!)

Count me in. This is NOT Charity, this is supporting those who give freely and unselfishly to this great hobby. Thank you Holgi, the community supports your efforts.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived