Error Message Configuring Torp Sandefjord

mongo52

Hi: I just reinstalled Torp Sandefjord into my P3D set up, and I get an error message from the configuration tool.  I reads, in German "Konnte Daten fur 'Option_Summer' nicht setzen."  I have the latest version of P3D v. 2.5 installed, and FTX Norway.  Any ideas how to fix this problem?  Does this message mean that none of the options in the configuration tool are applied? I can send you copies of my purchase invoice if you need proof of purchase.  Thank you. Mike Gutierrez, North Hollywood, California.

Or, if have a FSX.exe file inside P3D folder (Migration tool program), you have to move that file out of P3D folder before you run that Torp config file, after that process, just move that FSX.exe file back.

Cheers

Stein-Ove

• Deputy Sheriffs

Out of curiosity: for me your answer looks like the problem is fixed. Can you tell us what fixed it in the end, please?

• 4 months later...

Hi all ,

sorry to reopen this thread !

After reinstalling ENTO on a Win 10 64 PC, running FSX-SE, i´m getting exactly the same problem : "Konnte Daten fur 'Option_Summer' nicht setzen." 

Installed ENTO Versión is 1.02 (recently redownloaded), installer executed as admin, as i did with the config tool. Is there a fix for this ?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards, Lars

Or, if have a FSX.exe file inside P3D folder (Migration tool program), you have to move that file out of P3D folder before you run that Torp config file, after that process, just move that FSX.exe file back.

Cheers

Stein-Ove

Will this help?

Stein-Ove

Archived