Slow instruments (stutter)

Roman Geber

Hi,

All instruments are a bit slow, meaning they stutter. Any change of the aircraft is visible with a delay of almost a second. Feels like an eternity and look just like back in the FS2004 days when the sim just didn't allow for stutter free instruments. Another jet, the PMDG 737 NGX doesn't suffer from that kind of stutter. There the PFD and all other instruments work smoothly and "in real time".

Are there any options or config parameters one can set to make the Airbus instruments faster? Are there any refresh rate options or something?

System Specs:

• Simulator: Prepa3d 2.5 @ ~30-50 fps
  • Window 7 64bit
  • Intel i7 4790K - 4x4GHz
  • 16GB DDR3-1600
  • Nvidia GTX 980M - 8GB
  • Samsung 850pro SSD

cu
Roman

• Deputy Sheriffs

No, there is no option to change this unfortunately. Due to the coding we are limited to a fix FPS for the instruments. 

Shame, but at least now I know that that there's no improvement option I miss out on ;)

Would be great to see improvement here with some future update, at least for the PFD.

cu
Roman

Hi Roman, there should be a option at the Airbus Config Programm. I am not sitting in front of my PC, but i am quite sure, that you can change some settings for the PFD/ND there.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Roman, there should be a option at the Airbus Config Programm. I am not sitting in front of my PC, but i am quite sure, that you can change some settings for the PFD/ND there.

You mean this Max? It does nothing for the FPS of the PFD/ND. Only the overall sim FPS.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Don't bother, there is no PFD fps enhancer in the configurator. The option with the ECAM is also there for the total sim fps and not the PFD/ND.

Archived