Madeira X und Runway Lights unter P3D v2.5

MStange

Das Thema ist hier zwar schon oft behandelt worden, allerdings finde ich keine befriedigende Antwort. 

Nach der Neuinstallation unter P3D v2.5 funktionieren die Runway Lights und die Leading Lights nicht. Der Fix von Simmershome brachte auch keine Verbesserung.
(Und: Ja, ich habe den Hinweis auf der Produktseite gelesen, dass in der Prepar3D-Version keine Lichter enthalten sind)

Gibt es denn nun mittlerweile eine Lösung oder einen funktionierenden Fix?

Hallo,

wie schon auf der Produktseite gesagt sind in der P3D Version keine Lichter enthalten.

Eine Lösung oder einen Fix wird es nicht geben, daher steht die Info ja auf der Produktseite.

• 2 weeks later...

The topic has been dealt with here, although many times, but I find no satisfactory answer. 

After reinstalling under P3D v2.5 the runway lights and the Leading Lights are not working. The Fix of Simmer Home also brought no improvement.
(And yes, I have read the notice on the product page that the Prepar3D version no lights are included)

Is there now now a solution or a functioning Fix?

How did you get Madeira working for P3D anyways, I'm having issues with altitude and terrain problems

Check the forums, there are lots of threads about such issues in Maderia as there simply are a lot of different sceneries that can cause issues there. If all the suggested solutions don't help please open your own thread in which you can ask for help.

Check the forums, there are lots of threads about such issues in Maderia as there simply are a lot of different sceneries that can cause issues there. If all the suggested solutions don't help please open your own thread in which you can ask for help.

Even a P3D solution?

Even a P3D solution?

No my friend... I think we're on the very same boat here - no solution found for someone with a plain vanilla install of P3Dv2.5 !!! NADA!

And yet the installer has an option for that platform !   Better remove that option from there, and, BTW, the FSX:SE too, because I had very similar problems with that platform ( and no, I don't have any version of FSX installed on my P3Dv2 system... )

I have opened a new thread, more on the "how to uninstall" side of this problem, because I actually want JUST my default LPMA to work, and when I simply try to uninstall this incompatible scenery, it corrupts my scenery at LPMA...

If all the suggested solutions don't help please open your own thread in which you can ask for help.

Since it seems you don't care to much about what I said I will close this thread.

• Emi locked this topic

Archived