PFPX - Topcat Loading Issue

EDIT - Figured it out.  Had to re-create aircraft in PFPX then delete one that I had been using.

Good Afternoon,

Basic Info: FSX, Win7 64bit QWings 757 latest version

Have been using PFPX latest and greatest and purchased and installed Topcat v2.73.  Topcat starts okay when selected by itself.  QWings 757 setup in TopCat. When I select in PFPX:

1: Aircraft Database

- edit 752

- edit (Topcat Performance Module) to add the correct profile PFPX hangs........

I have uninstalled and installed and no difference, PFPX just hangs, any suggestions?

Thanks

Brad

Programs running: PFPX and AS2012

Create flight plan within PFPX, normal procedure, add ICAO's select Aircraft, payload entries fuel etc... no issues prior, process flight plan and click on "Performance" either take off or landing and PFPX just hangs. Also hangs if i try to edit the TopCat performance module inside of the aircraft database. If I "send" the data to TopCat for loading into FSX it works fine. 

TopCat Version 2.73 - works fine if started outside of PFPX

Thanks

EDIT Yes right click admin start

Archived