London City Airport - problems with texture and ai aicraft

JazzyOne

Hi!

After installing Aerosofts London City Airport, I am experiencing issues with textures and ai aircraft. Please see attachment. When looking at my aircraft from a certan angle and zoom, much of the background suddenly turn grey and white. Also, some ai aircrafts stands up vertical!

I have the latest version of the product.

Any suggestions to fix this would be appreciated!

Regards

JazzyOne

Please login to display this image.

I use Ultimate Traffic 2. I don`t have other scenery addons installed specifically for that area, but I use FTX Global Base pack.

The HIGHMEMFIX=1-line was added to my fsx.cfg prior to the scenery installation.

Regards,

JazzyOne

I have attachted my scenery.cfg, if thats what you`re interesting looking into. But it does not seem to be updated to reflect all my addon sceneries. I have added several freeware and payware sceneries that shows up in the simulator, but can`t be found in the cfg-file. The number stops at layer 120 - addon scenery.

JazzyOne

scenery.cfg

• Deputy Sheriffs

You posted the wrong file, the correct one can be found here: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX\SCENERY.CFG

But a screenshot of your scenery library in FSX might be enough.

Also, what are your language and region settings in Windows. Regarding the aircraft behaviour I experienced the same, when the settings for decimal points in Windows did not match with some older AI flightplans.

You`re right, I copied the wrong file! Here is the one from the programdata-folder. I can also take a picture of the scenery library in FSX but am afraid that would result in a lot of pictures! The list is long (over 300 layers)...

Below is a screenshot of my language and region settings (in norwegian).

JazzyOne

Scenery.CFG

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Click on "Flere innstillinger" and set the decimal separator to "." and the thousand separator to ",". Restart windows and check if the problem with the AI aircraft is gone.

For the rest, I've seen in your scenery library that you are mixing FS9 with FSX sceneries. Also I see that you have installed another EGLC scenery under "Addon". Although it seems to be deactivated, there might be other files installed elsewhere by this scenery and now conflicting with London City.

Greetings to Norway, just came back from a trip to Svalbard.

The changing of decimal parameters didn`t solve the problem.

Yes I have some Fs9-sceneries. Tried to deactivate them also. The other EGLC-addon was deactivated, but I deleted it afterwards to check if it helped. No luck...

Svalbard you say? That must have been cold! :-) I haven`t been there yet, but maybe someday. Its far north.

Thanks for all tips so far!

JazzyOne

• 11 months later...

I also have the same problem with the London City airport. Notice that JazzyOne problem was never solved. Has anyone found a solution to this problem?

• 9 months later...

Archived