Hotfix 1.22.1: freezing turbulence map

In certain circumstances the map window can freeze showing the turbulence map while using an external weather source. This issue is solved with this hotfix.

Note: this is not a full installer, but a replacement of the original PFPX.exe file. Unzip the file and place it into the following directory:

c:\aerosoft\Professional Flight Planner X\

The update is not required when using online weather.

PFPX.zip

Get the same message, but when installed the zlib from a dll fixer, i get:   Could not load FIR/UIR Data...... hehe, so, not working the hot fix.....     

• Deputy Sheriffs

The download is working fine. Maybe you need to clear your browser cash, as you obviously get the old and not working link displayed.

The download is working fine. Maybe you need to clear your browser cash, as you obviously get the old and not working link displayed.

Nope didn't help, I download the file, but when I try to run it. I get this error: zlibl.dll - please reinstall this application. 

Archived