Just curious

Oliver,

I'm a huge fan of AES. I only fly FS9. It's 4 months after the last update. There are still a lot FS9 airports in the "Airport request" topic to service in a next update. I'm not asking when the next release is due. You'll not answer this, and at this time I'm not interested in airport upgrades (it will be nice for sure).

But ........ it's been a while since you mentioned a new interface. With new animations, like moving people, bagage carts, etc. Can you give us insight or an updated sneak preview? My question actualy is, will these features ever see the light of day for AES FS9 or FSX? I'm allmost giving up hope :-) And if you give us an answer on "when?", that's up to you to decide.

• Developer

AES 2.39 is planned for end this month, the bad news for you, no FS9 airports at this moment, maybe it will change until the release.

I also work to finalize the last parts for the new config tool, which is the base for new features in the next 2-3 Month, so we can have a public beta first.

I hope the rest of my daily life give me a chance to hold the plan, but things changes nearly every day at the moment. We will see and keep fingers crossed.

• 4 months later...
On 12/07/2015, 12:12:21, OPabst said:

AES 2.39 is planned for end this month, the bad news for you, no FS9 airports at this moment, maybe it will change until the release.

I also work to finalize the last parts for the new config tool, which is the base for new features in the next 2-3 Month, so we can have a public beta first.

I hope the rest of my daily life give me a chance to hold the plan, but things changes nearly every day at the moment. We will see and keep fingers crossed.

We must now be very close to the release of this config tool.Perhaps Oliver could provide a status report.

Archived