F-14X Missions

balis323

I have the Tomcat installed and beside the "B" model control issue (which I have to turn Pitch and Roll SAS off to fly "B" models)...

The missions arent showing up when I go to load them... should they have auto installed or somethig I have to do from the AEROSOFT folder in FSX?

Ok... it was auto installed to a FSX STEAM folder in my documents... I just cut and pasted them into the other FSX folder in my documents... not sure why the auto install didn’t match the STEAM install...

Anyone else seeing the F-1A block 110 or B models Roll issues after take off? On the ground it seems to working fine (that is there is a visible difference in the spoilers with ROLL SAS on/off) and then after takeoff roll is locked up and as the bird picks up speed it usually enters an left or right hard roll as the wings retract... once the roll SAS is turned off you at least have roll control authority... "A" model doesn’t have this issue.

Can confirm which version of FSX you are using, it sounds like Steam?

If so, there is a known bug in the installer, and it's best to un-install and then re-install the complete version 1.1. Except, when you re-install, choose the Gold/Acceleration version and then manually point to your STEAM directory.

Archived