Vienna 2.6 Update!

Jonas S.

Having downloaded with my serial # I have an issue with the installer rejecting my user name and the same code (checked in my online account).

Support ticket raised.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Have you noticed that you get a new serial key on the page showing up after entering your current serial key and being provided with the download link?

Hi Guys,

thank you very much for this update. But unfortunately I got an issue: I downloaded the new version, installed it and all seems quite normal. But after installing it I now get a P3D application error, everytime I try to start it.

Windows said:

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: prepar3d.exe, Version: 2.5.12945.0, Zeitstempel: 0x55145f5e
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: unknown, Version: 0.0.0.0, Zeitstempel: 0x00000000
Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000005
Fehleroffset: 0x0000690c
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x76c
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d0b8f5b01a7681
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\prepar3d.exe
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: unknown

P3D worked before, and the only thing I changed was the installing of Vienna 2.6.

Do you have any clue what went wrong?

I tried uninstalling Vienna , but the application error remains.

Thank you very much in advance.

Tris

Missing Scenery.cfg file for V2.6

After uninstalling V2.5, I installed V2.6, then ran the FSX, during the running time, an error message "SCENERY.CFG file error. Local scenery directory (C:|Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\FlyTampa-Libraries\SCENERY) in scenery Area.523 not found. Click OK to continue." I have try reinstalled V2.6 again but still not rectified. Please advise how to rectify this.

Thanks

• Aerosoft

Hello,

did you delete the old path in the scenery library and did you enter the new one? Just in case the installer didnt work here.

Jonas

• 2 weeks later...

so at simmarket they charge customers 9 EUR for the update and here at aerosoft we get it for free?

wow, THANKS aerosoft, much appreciated!

downloading now...

Archived