Checklist read-out without action being automatically carried out.

JamesL

Hi,

I can't seem to be able to have the checklists read-out without then the co-pilot doing the action. Even if I have checklists set as 'on' and Co-pilot set as 'off', the action is still carried out.

What I'd like is for the checklists to be called out, but for me to carry out the action. It's much easier to have it read out to you than to have to keep looking down at the checklists on a piece of paper.

Thank you.

• Deputy Sheriffs

What I'd like is for the checklists to be called out, but for me to carry out the action. It's much easier to have it read out to you than to have to keep looking down at the checklists on a piece of paper.

This is exactly what should happen if the Checklist function is set to ON and the Copilot function is left OFF.......(respectively not touched). By the way: Do you use the keybopard commands 1, 2 or 3 for any other add-on? Because if I remember "2" switches the Copilot function OFF or ON......

Regards,

Rolf

Hi Rofl,

Thanks a lot for the reply. I indeed while setting up the left MCDU I realised that I'd accidentally hit '2' therefore turning CP on.

Thanks for your help, it's all working great as it should!

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived