A2A Shckwave Lights f. the newest Busses A 318 - A321?

Grandpa11

Hi Peter,

we never tested that, so I can't really tell you anything about that.

We got our own lighting system that already lights up objects, so we see no reason to include the shockwave lights.

No need for that with fsfxpackages airbus immersion package and by the way the factory lights are pretty good just the way they are but very nice with immersion

@2RSVETTE12

Whatever I do, I can't get the Immersion A320 volumetric lightning to get to work.. Special effects are set on high in the settings. I've also got Shockwave installed, after uninstalling shockwave 3D lights the Immersion lights still don't seem to work. I'm clueless, any suggestions?

(FSX)

Is there anyone who has succesfully installed the shockwave 3D lights with the "new" Aerosoft A318/19/20/21? If so, can you share your light settings (aircraft.cfg)?

Not advisable to use them in the new Airbus but you should Keven an e-mail to help with your problem - they will get it working for you in avsim there is a support forum - these blow away shockwave and you paid for it so you should get it worked out - I only have the shockwave setup for the older a320 only none of the other versions of the bus so talk to Keven

Archived