Airbus A318/319/320/321 FSX Steam questions

Hello,

I have two short questions. I really hope someone can answer them. I have bought FSX steam and now I want to buy the Aerosoft Arbus package. My questions are:

1: where can I find the topic with solutions for installing the Airbus on FSX steam?

2: is it possible in the Airbus that the co-pilot completely does the landing by itself?

Thanks a lot for the answers.

Peter

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Peter,

1) Just install it. The installer knows FSX:SE and does everything for you.

2) There is a build in co-pilot that does all the checklists with you. And you can also connect your flight deck with a friends flight deck and fly the bus together.

In the first case the autopilot is capable of an auto landing, provided you are performing an ILS approach. In the latter case either you or your friend can perform the landing. It's totally up to you.

Hi Peter,

1) Just install it. The installer knows FSX:SE and does everything for you.

2) There is a build in co-pilot that does all the checklists with you. And you can also connect your flight deck with a friends flight deck and fly the bus together.

In the first case the autopilot is capable of an auto landing, provided you are performing an ILS approach. In the latter case either you or your friend can perform the landing. It's totally up to you.

Hi Tom,

Thank you very much for your answer.

I thougt that the Airbus was not for FSX Steam because that is what an aerosoft worker told.

Peter

• Deputy Sheriffs

Peter,

as long as you are using the latest Airbus product Airbus A318/A319 or Airbus A320/A321 (not the "Airbus X" or the "Airbus X Extended") and you are on Service Pack 3 (v1.30) everything is fine :)

Archived