PMDG 737ngx liveries sound issue

rb120134

Hi,

I have the PMDG 737ngx 800 and 900 series. I downloaded some liveries using pmdg operations center but for some reason when I fly with a downloaded livery I hear a weird rattling noise. After all systems have initialised I hear the engines but also a weird rattling noise. I only hear it with the liveries, when I select the official PMdg 737 (with the pmdg texture), the rattling noise is not there. I just hear the engines. How can I fix this rattling noise that is heard in the cockpit? Even when I take off the sound is still heard with the liveries.

The rattle noise is probably the avionics. You only hear the rattling in the 737 with the analog standby instruments. So change the setting from analog to ISFD standby instument in the OC or in the PMDG menu in the fmc. But the rattling is totally normal with the analog instruments so actually you don´t need to change anything. The problem probably was that the PMDG livery has the ISDF instruments by default and the liveries the analog ones.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Take a look at PMDG's dedicated support site on Avsim here and search to see what you can find.

Archived