problem cruising speed.

conductor79

good morning.

some days I Always have a problem during the cruise, just when i'm reaching my altitude (eg 330ft). the strange thing is that I had never encuntered this problem, and I have Always done the seme cockpit preparation (using the checklist automatic aerosoft) and Flying mode.

The problem is that when i get to cruise altitude the engines tend to go at full power and the autotrottle fails to catch the right speed (spd o mach mode). usually I fly at speed 290kts in FCU, in fact at first just above the 300kts the PFD marked the overspeed, now no more, or better it is marked at 600kts and of curse the plane crashes for overspeed.

I also tried to change the cruise speed in the FMC but I can not, in any way it would at 312kts, but do no capture more (a/thr set correctly)

What I can do? and why suddenly it changed?

I never changed settings in the p3d v2. Always i fly wit Rex, PRO-ATC/X, FSCaptain and P3D Fiber Accelerator.

Sorry for my english.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Good morning conductor,

for me this sounds like you went into Alpha Floor Protection during take-off. The Step-by-Step guide (from your documentation folder) explains on page 54 why that happened and how to get out of the protection again.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello conductor,

have you been able to do a flight according to the step by step guide? Did your problem showed up again?

If so it would be useful if you post a screenshot (y key on your keyboard) from the PFD, ND and the EFIS control panel and that situation.

Archived