Mega Airports

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say what a great job you guys have done on these airports. Great products! But dispite all that hard work you can't make the jetways work! I have read the forum link about the AES bring better to use than standard FSX animation of jetway movement. So on the back of your recommendation I bought AES, from simMarket. A low and behold after handing over my cash I find it's not comparable with FSX-SE.

Now I feel like I've paid decent cash for nice looking airports, but lack the ability to function as one. AND simMarket do not give refunds! Even though it will never work with FSX-SE.

You might understand that I buy your products as they are allegedly meant to be the muts nuts! But so far they are falling short in my eyes

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry it worked out that way in the end with AES not yet compatible with FSX: SE. AES is a great product in combination with the Mega Airports. Since you bought the credit pack from SimMarket they're who you have to deal with for a refund unfortunately. I only mean this as friendly advice, make sure to do some research before the next buy, and that goes for anything. On the AES product page you can see it is only for FSX SP2 or Acceleration, and FS2004. So, FSX: SE and P3D/P3D v2 are not yet supported: http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/us/iboshop.cgi?showd500!0,7134079920,D10333

Archived