Can't hear the ground crew

Ilya1998

Good morning!

Well, since I installed the sp3, I have a problem with my checklist during the start phase.

Doesn't matter if I choose for pushback or just start, I can't hear anything the groundcrew is saying. I hear how the pilot answers his questions etc, but nothing from the ground.

What could be the problem?

Thanks in advance

Thank you for such a quick answer.

Oh well it's very embarrassing. Just checked it, and it was at 0%.

But apparently there's a new problem for me: I can't change the soundnumber of the groundcrew. Just tried it with other things (batteries, atc, checlist etc.) and it works perfectly fine. But I just can't insert the typed number in the Ground Crew line.

Any ideas what could be the problem?

Thanks in advance

You seem to be right here, I can't seem to modify it either.

I'll forward this to our developers for a fix.

What happens if you press the LOAD DEFAULT button (6L)? It should turn to 90% then.

You seem to be right here, I can't seem to modify it either.

I'll forward this to our developers for a fix.

What happens if you press the LOAD DEFAULT button (6L)? It should turn to 90% then.

All changed values go to the first value, and the Ground Crew remains at 0%

Thank you!

• Deputy Sheriffs

If you would have looked into the section for the right MCDU you would have noticed that there is already a thread on this problem. It is a known problem and already in the buglist ...........

Regards,

Rolf

Oh well, I'm sorry.

I've searched for it in Airbus forum several times but haven't found anything. I thought it belongs in the sound section.

Thanks.

Archived