load and fuel a320 question

raptor84

Hi folks,

I have a question regarding the cargo weight (LSK 2L) that one inputs into the FMS in the Load and Fuel section (please see the attached photo). Is the that weight based on both the baggage and cargo weight combined from the fuel planner or is it just only the cargo weight, not including the baggage weight? Thanks.

Brgds

post-149529-0-24802800-1435537371_thumb.

• Deputy Sheriffs

If you use the LOAD- and FUEL PLANNER the baggage weight for the hand luggage (not weighted) is included in the passengers weight of 84 kg/pax. But you have the option to change this weight (using SETUP)........which might be necessary if you are using different configurations (pax numbers).....Normal e. g. checked baggage has to be included in the cargo weight.

Regards,

Hanse

If you use the LOAD- and FUEL PLANNER the baggage weight for the hand luggage (not weighted) is included in the passengers weight of 84 kg/pax. But you have the option to change this weight (using SETUP)........which might be necessary if you are using different configurations (pax numbers).....Normal e. g. checked baggage has to be included in the cargo weight.

Regards,

Hanse

So just to confirm, the cargo weight in the screenshot I provided is both the cargo and checked baggage weight that I have to include in LSK 2?

Archived