problem about the control panel

chingkit52096

The control panel is not working. The altitude, heading, speed button are not working. I've try to use the mouse wheel just like the manual said. But it's still not working. Can anyone teach me how to solve it? The software should be latest version. Thank you. The following is gonna to show that problem.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Did you first put the "values" in "selected"? With other words; try to first right mouse click the speed or heading knob for example and then scroll the mousewheel to change the value.

In your screenshot all knobs are in managed (pushed/ left mouse click) mode.

Did you first put the "values" in "selected"? With other words; try to first right mouse click the speed or heading knob for example and then scroll the mousewheel to change the value.

In your screenshot all knobs are in managed (pushed/ left mouse click) mode.

I had try to use the mouse wheel but it still not working....

• 4 months later...
On 27/6/2015 23:33:04, chingkit52096 said:

The control panel is not working. The altitude, heading, speed button are not working. I've try to use the mouse wheel just like the manual said. But it's still not working. Can anyone teach me how to solve it? The software should be latest version. Thank you. The following is gonna to show that problem.

I have the same problem as you, could you solve it?

thanks

• 8 months later...
On 6/27/2015 at 10:33 PM, chingkit52096 said:

That's my problem too 

Archived