Problems with Heathrow Mega Scenery Extended FS9 & Prepar3D

ducaud

Last night I purchased and installed this scenery in both my FS2004 and Prepar3DV2 sims.

The one in FS 2004, looks fine however every AI aircraft has almost all of its landing gear wheels buried in the concrete.

The Prepar3D besides reducing dramatically the FPS from 49 to about 18 frames per second it looks nothing compared to the quality of the pictures displayed on your site.

Could you tell me the settings to adjust?

In reference to my system is not a slow one at all.

I have:

1.Asus Maximus Hero VII motherboard

2. Intel I7 4790k CPU at 4.8GHZ

Twin GTX 970 cards 4 GB each connected in SLI Surround

32GB DDR3 2400 of memory.

Thanks

Juan

Hello Juan,

did you adjust your settings according to the manual? http://www.aerosoft2.de/downloads/heathrow/Mega-Airport-London-Heathrow-Xtended-Manual-de-en.pdf

Thanks for your reply Scholli,

I have read the guide. Besides a reference on how the software is downloaded and installed, there is nothing related to specific settings.

in addition the manual is for FSX, there is no FS2004 manual. This is the first scenery that I have downloaded in a fresh installation. So there is no possibility of conflict with other software.

What should I do next?

Thanks

Ok,

The first two pictures are from FS2004 were you can clearly see the AI aircraft is sunken in the tarmac.

The last two shows the difference from the screenshot in your site and the view from the actual Prepar3d screen. look at what is to the left of the building and the quality of the trees. Is this a setting issue? or I am missing textures?

Thanks

post-151920-0-18597600-1434773092_thumb.

post-151920-0-89113900-1434773093_thumb.

post-151920-0-86605400-1434773096_thumb.

post-151920-0-29135400-1434773099_thumb.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Jonas,

I also have a problem when I landed into LHR  ... had Taxi signs in the middle of the Taxi ways ... ? 

I do have the Playsim UK VFR Installed ... I'm not sure if this may have caused a problem.. surely it's an afcad issue?  

Kind Regards,

Gurmukh Singh

• 8 months later...

I have the same problem with AI Traffic being buried in the ground and there is no FS2004 manual. Has there been a fix for this problem?

Matt

EDIT: I just found a topic that deals with this problem. I do, however, feel like this information should not need to be searched for in order to fix, the original topic was posted in November 2014, this information should be included with the install files. This has left a bitter taste in my mouth....

Archived