Missing engine information

Matt Middleton

This is my current view...

http://gyazo.com/cd3d3dbc340da7cf2640e8655764e757

How do I go about fixing it?

I've just reinstalled AXE for the 318/319 and also 320/321 and only loading aircraft installed with AXE but I don't know how to fix this,

Usually it just works if you restart FSX...

Help would be gratefully appreciated

This points to a simconnect error. If you use FSX I recommend reinstalling SP2 or the Accelerationpack, depending on what you use.

If you use Prepar3Dv2 simply use the simconnect installer here: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/85495-black-screen-and-side-stick-not-working/

Caution: Do NOT use this installer in FSX, otherwise an FSX reinstallation might be required!

This points to a simconnect error. If you use FSX I recommend reinstalling SP2 or the Accelerationpack, depending on what you use.

If you use Prepar3Dv2 simply use the simconnect installer here: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/85495-black-screen-and-side-stick-not-working/

Caution: Do NOT use this installer in FSX, otherwise an FSX reinstallation might be required!

THANK YOU!!!! :excellenttext_s:

What sim do you use (FSX, FSX:SE, P3D v2.?) and what part of Emi's suggestion have you done?

Hi Tom,

I use FSX and have completely uninstalled and reinstalled both SP1 and SP2.

The problem now arises in mainly easyjet planes (a sign?) however if I go back to a different plane after trying the easyjet, it will not work in that one either.

Are you using a livery you've converted from Extended to work in AirbusX? Only reason I ask is that I'm having that issue with liveries that were for Extended, prior to X, and it sounds like the same thing. That includes the carry over to liveries that would have been ok if not loaded after one with a problem. I've got no ND either. And I'm sure the right MCDU isn't playing ball either, but first things first....

Just to reiterate, this is not happening for me with AirbusX native liveries.

Mike

I advice you to contact support via ticket (found in the link in my signature)/email- support@aerosoft.com

The forum is mostly for user to user support, the main form of Aerosoft support is ticket/email.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This problem has started to happen to me also. I am using the default liveries and have no other addons.

The problem does not occur when I first start a flight but if I load a saved flight the LMCDU will not accept input and displays the UNKNOWN message under 'eng' (just as in the image).

It is a bit frustrating not to be able to save flights and pick them up where I left off.

Any advice would be really appreciated.

Andrew

Archived