Throttles does not work.

Thrustmaster Flight T Hotas - Joystick + Single Throttle Quadrant.

Aerosoft Airbus A320/A321 (latest version)

FSX Steam edition.

FSUIPC installed with latest version but not registered.

Have followed instructions at - First read page therefore attaching standard.rar from my FSX folder.

Sometimes throttles not recognized at start-up itself, some other times rudder, throttles does not work after landing.

Please help.

Standard.rar

Team, any update on this please ? Need to inform you that this issue is rather erratic and does not happen every time. Sometimes -

- it happens at the start itself. After loading the aircraft (lets say A321), I immediately check if it is working (both joystick and throttle). If I find them working (by simply putting flaps 1 and retract, throttle movement) and if I fly continuously without pausing, normally all works fine until end.

- few times it has happened that mid-flight, it stopped working (both throttle and joystick). No connection problems as green light was glowing on throttle.

- few other times, after landing, it was not working.

If there is anyway I can debug any information for you, please let me know how and will be happy to provide you.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there, have tried narrowing down this further. When i completed one flight, paused the game to generate new load sheet and then come back to FS, the throttles did not work. Only option was to fully quit and re start the FS.

Hey Team, I investigated this issue over forums as I always had feeling that this issue is nothing to do with Aerosoft. The issue seems to be with Windows 8 and its power saving policy. When for any reason the screen is changed (like I mentioned, deviating away to generate the load sheet from Aerosoft manager), the USB ports do not recharge by itself. There are some fixes offered by Microsoft themselves (through upgrade patches, which necessarily will not work !!) and some other work around.

Out of all, the thing that worked for me was to re-size the FS screen (this involves no tweak to registry setting etc), for windows to re-adjust resolution etc which will recharge the port back. I have simulated issue successfully few times and was able to re-use my joystick and throttles back in very same flight.

Thus issue can be treated as closed for now, Hope this help others as well.

Thanks for attention anyway.

Archived