Aerosoft Split X lights

EmilvK

Hi!

I purchased this airport about 1 week ago. I am very dissapointed that I get a product that is not working when I put my last money from my budget on this one. I have 1.2 and if I understood right FSDT is working on a update but when can we expect that to be done and when can we expect it to work, 2020? It has been more than a month since you released it.... Don't you beta test....?

EmilvK

What is your problem?
Which simulator do you use?

DX9 or DX10?

I have Split and use it in DX10 and everything is fine.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi!

I purchased this airport about 1 week ago. I am very dissapointed that I get a product that is not working when I put my last money from my budget on this one. I have 1.2 and if I understood right FSDT is working on a update but when can we expect that to be done and when can we expect it to work, 2020? It has been more than a month since you released it.... Don't you beta test....?

EmilvK

Instead of complaining and ranting you could explain what your exact problem is and give us some details mentioned by Alex, to help you.

Sorry for not being clear enough I thought the title would be enough. I also have the problem with no lights at the airport, no papi etc which was supposed to be fixed in 1.2. I use FSX with Acceleration in dx9.

Thanks,

EmilvK

Hi Emil

I expect you use GSX (as mentioned in first post).

This should be fixed in latest Beta of Couatl (right now I installed GSX and it works as it should)

Please ensure:

1 - you use latest public Beta of Couatl from here (http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,11796.0.html)

2 - you use the proper GSX installation procedure. Here is what Umberto wrote about it:

The Beta of Couatl must be the last thing they install after GSX.

If they reinstall GSX or any FSDT (or Flightbeam) scenery, they must reinstall the Couatl 3 Public Beta again, because the regular installers will “downgrade” it to the regular version.
After we’ll be out of Beta, the installation order won’t matter anymore, it’s just that right now we are using a separate Live Update server for the Beta, to test it out without causing issues to the standard version.
Cheers,
Premek

Hi, thank you for your response. I didn't really get what I would have to do before the installation, but I just ran it over the old coutl installation, problem is still not solved.

Thanks,

EmilvK

I don't use ASN, the problem is that the papis, lights etc are never there, even before activating GSX. I read on the other posts that the lights and other objects dissapeared when they activated GSX, which is not how it is in my case. I don't really know how to explain better sorry...

EmilvK

Well that either means you somehow still have the old version of Couatl, which kills any Split object or there is another issue.

Please send following files to 'support at xht-labs dot com':

fsx.cfg, scenery.cfg, exe.xml, dll.xml

I'll take a look at it.

Premek

Download this file and place it into the Split scenery folder.

Maybe the PAPI will appear then. Worked for me.

edit: somehow i can't upload a file here. Hm...

go to the SteveFx folder -> DX10 Scenery Fixer -> bgl

There you will find an "airport fields" RAR-archive. Unzip it and there you will find the "Light Fix folder".

Search the "LDSP_LightField.bgl" and copy it into your Split -> scenery folder.

I simply ran the installation of the BETA I downloaded maybe that's the problem, did I have to uninstall the previous coutl ? And also Alaex I don't use DX10 but will try anyway. I will also send the files to support. Also I might add that it is a fresh installation of FSX and 1.2 is the only version of Split I have had installed.

Edit: Seems like I can't find the support or the site is down?

Thanks,

EmilvK

I did what you said earlier in the post about GSXand it didn't work like I said, and I can't send the files because I can't find any support on the site like I said in the post above.

EmilvK

Well that either means you somehow still have the old version of Couatl, which kills any Split object or there is another issue.

Please send following files to 'support at xht-labs dot com':

fsx.cfg, scenery.cfg, exe.xml, dll.xml

I'll take a look at it.

Premek

I did what you said earlier in the post about GSXand it didn't work like I said, and I can't send the files because I can't find any support on the site like I said in the post above.

EmilvK

Emil, look what I wrote in my post: "send following files to 'support at xht-labs dot com'".

Archived