pitch issue and else

version 1.30E

1. Please check and resove on F/CTL display in some cases pitch doesn't work when on brakes/blocks and thrust is idle. yaw and roll are norm. You should see the video to find out whats going on.

Neither on F/CTL display nor on aircraft itself.

2. Is it normal when an aircraft on brakes can't move/or move like a snail with full thrust? And brake temperature is normal.

source video quality is normal.

https://yadi.sk/i/ZnU3ohCygwwQE

• Deputy Sheriffs

Thanks for opening your own topic.

I can not see your video on my iPad so can not commend on that bit at the moment.

Concerning the brakes. The standard answer we have for these questions is: we only modeled the aircraft for normal SOP(Your situation isn't). I never tried to do what you did in RL so I can not say what will happen. It is normal that the aircraft will not move with thrust up to around 80% N1. I never tried anymore.

What I do know is that this product did not take the brake temperature in consideration when giving full thrust and braking at the same time while being stationary.

I will get back to you about point one.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Alright I now saw your video. I will leave the first few minutes uncommented for obvious reasons. The part where the engines are running and the elevator indication does not work is interesting. I will see what it does on my system but as it seems to work if you are doing everything SOP you should not get your hopes up that anything will be changed here.

All in all I get the impression that you want more from the product than what was intended by it.

Archived