La Palma X (GSX Problem)

DLH2553

Clive,

I haven't tried it yet for the same reason that LN has just stated. It seems highly unlikely that a BGL would be created for a single airport. I'm almost certain other areas will be affected if it's disabled. otherwise why not just name each airport BGL by its ICAO and have done.

If it really was as simple as disabling a BGL then I'm sure Umberto of GSX would have recommended it.

I'm also slightly concerned by A320 User's profile and his -59 reputation. :unsure:

Clive,

I haven't tried it yet for the same reason that LN has just stated. It seems highly unlikely that a BGL would be created for a single airport. I'm almost certain other areas will be affected if it's disabled. otherwise why not just name each airport BGL by its ICAO and have done.

If it really was as simple as disabling a BGL then I'm sure Umberto of GSX would have recommended it.

I'm also slightly concerned by A320 User's profile and his -59 reputation. :unsure:

do think I am telling bull shit here ? My pictures are no fake. -59 so what. Thats only comunication beetween As and me. But its your`s to use my solution or not. For me it works well. And Teneriffe North, I am using also Payware, no problem there.

do think I am telling bull shit here ? My pictures are no fake. -59 so what. Thats only comunication beetween As and me. But its your`s to use my solution or not. For me it works well. And Teneriffe North, I am using also Payware, no problem there.

I'm not suggesting you're telling b*** sh** but your fix doesn't work for Clive and you seem to be unaware of the consequences of disabling that BGL. Los Rodeos is then removed but you made no mention of that in your solution. Instead you just say "And Teneriffe North, I am using also Payware, no problem there."

Well goodie for you. How about those that don't then wonder where the airport has gone? Have another negative point for your attitude.

if you're going to post a solution give all relevant information so people can make an informed decision as to whether disabling that BGL is worth it.

I'm not suggesting you're telling b*** sh** but your fix doesn't work for Clive and you seem to be unaware of the consequences of disabling that BGL. Los Rodeos is then removed but you made no mention of that in your solution. Instead you just say "And Teneriffe North, I am using also Payware, no problem there."

Well goodie for you. How about those that don't then wonder where the airport has gone? Have another negative point for your attitude.

if you're going to post a solution give all relevant information so people can make an informed decision as to whether disabling that BGL is worth it.

Take it or leave it.

Why do you do not make only an attemp ? You can every time back. Rename the file APX43210.bgl to APX43210.La Palma And testing it. If it do not work-go back to ....bgl. No Risk !

You are the rudest flight simmer I have ever come across. I hope your hard drive burns.

• 5 months later...

Archived