Joystick Issues

mattfsxpilot

Hi,

So, I kept having a problem with my Saitek pro flight yoke and X52 controller where they would shut off whenever I opened a program while FSX was running. (This was an issue that occurred with all my aircraft). After getting some advice, I was told that a full version of FSUIPC would fix it. So, I bought the program and have been using it to connect my joysticks since. All went well for about a week, until I screwed around with FSUIPC and messed up the controls for all of my planes. I got a friend to come on and fix it and now all my controls work for each plane..........except the Aerosoft 318/319/320/321. I can't seem to get them to work. The only thing that works is my throttle with my saitek throttle. The yoke and rudder, however, do not respond. I think it has something to do with the A320 since my controls work with all my other planes. I have already tried reinstalling it. All help will be greatly appreciated!

-Matt

• Aerosoft

Hey Matt,

out of curiosity: You can only see the movement of the aileron and the other controls when you have started at least one engine (afaik). Was that the case? Did you delete all other FSX Controls?

Jonas

Hey Matt,

out of curiosity: You can only see the movement of the aileron and the other controls when you have started at least one engine (afaik). Was that the case? Did you delete all other FSX Controls?

Jonas

Engines are both on. No response. I did not delete any other controls. Every other plane works though.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived