Why?

Heavy

Will we ever see this patched? I love this aircraft and community but the lack of response from the developer is disappointing. A mere " we are working on it" would suffice! After many Aerosoft products bought and enjoyed, I don't recall a time when I was just in awe of the lack of support.

I hope I am wrong about this but to remain silent any longer is unfair to myself! What's going on Aerosoft? Really!

H

Hello Heavy,

To be honest, I've also got that impression frequently.

Although I must say, that jcagle promptly resolved an issue I had initially with some missing libraries.

The best I can advice you, is to send a PM to jcagle or neutrino, explaining your issue and requiring their help if possible.

Top,

I don't have any one particular issue as I have many. I've watched in this forum where the same questions by others are left dangling for months. I only wanted some fixes to P3D. All the problems posted by others, I had. This was my first post here. I'm very patient and understanding, so I watched and waited and waited....and nothing. At this point, a "Hello, were still alive" would work! I truly hope something comes up though. I had to go back to FSX just to enjoy the Tomcat!

H

• 2 weeks later...

Archived