Aerosoft Mega Airport Heathrow mirror problem

Paffox

I recently bought the mega airport Heathrow, but when I started the download by using the "Mirror-Germany" for FSX, I encountered a problem. The first minute the download went fine, but after a minute or so, the download just finished. When I opened WINRAR, it did however say "Unexpected end of archive". I only got a fraction of the download file and I'm unable to use it. How do I fix this?

Thank you in advance.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Then it is a problem between you and the Aerosoft severs, but nothing that can be influenced by Aerosoft.

Try a downloadmanager, maybe it helps.

Tried it with "Downloadr" and "Chrono Download Manager", yet no success. I have no idea what to do now.

EDIT: Might just note that this issue only occured with the Mega Airport Heathrow. Other airports, such as Oslo V2 works just fine.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Tried it today morning from both servers without any issue. And you are sure that you cleared all your browser caches?

Maybe your virusscanner is the problem.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Well you wrote that it worked:

Just tried taking the Germany-mirror for P3D, and now that suddenly works

And again, this is a problem that can't be solved by Aerosoft. I experienced something similar when downloading ORBX stuff 2 weeks ago. Only a few people where affected and I found ou that a hub in between caused some trouble and 2 days later it worked.

But again Aerosoft has NO influence on what happens on the internet.

Archived