No Airbus Configurator

CaribbeanCLANK

Good day So I have followed the instructions from other topics and disabled my anti-virus and even uninstalled it but still I am getting a "file not found" message when I try to open the Airbus Configurator. I have reinstalled the product 3 times now with no luck.

Good day So I have followed the instructions from other topics and disabled my anti-virus and even uninstalled it but still I am getting a "file not found" message when I try to open the Airbus Configurator. I have reinstalled the product 3 times now with no luck.

Have you installed the hotfix 1.30e? if you have loaded the aircraft already in fsx, uninstall it from add/remove, remove its folders in My Documents, restart your pc, install the SP3 version again and before you restart apply the hotfix. Then restart and the configuration tool should be working after that. Make sure to install the aircraft as administrator also.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Does having the Steam version matter?

No, the hotfix works for all sims (FSX, FSX:SE and P3D).

No luck guys. Still getting the message. "File ECAM_D2DLog.ini not found in C:\User\Name\Document\Aerosoft\Airbus"

I give up. I did everything ezavvos said and still no luck.

Mate are you sure you applied the hotfix? the file itself is in the hotfix, if it's not there then you haven't put the hotfix where it is supposed to go. Did you copy the files? You have to copy the content of the hotfix. From the FSXMainFolder in the hotfix, copy the two folders under it and paste them in your FSX directory. The content not the folder itself, so you copy the two folders in there in your FSX main directory and it wil ask you to merge the folders. There you press yes and press to replace any files. Then from the UserFolder, go to the next, My Documents and copy the folder Aerosoft. Paste it in that path you wrote where name is your account name. Go to My Documents and paste it there. It should ask you again to merge, where you press yes and yes to replace any files.

Guys,

Excuse me for this question. Surely has been already addressed. I just want to confirm the correct sequence to install the buses.

For clean installation:

1- Download the installers from (in my case) my simmarket account. Those should be the SP3 and download the hotfix 1.30e

2- Install the buses

3- Apply the hotfix

4- Restart

5- Fly!

Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Ok...I may have placed the "aerosoft" folder incorrectly. I will restart the process and let you know. I appreciate the assistance by the way.

No problem mate, I'm happy that it works for you.

Ivan yes this is the process. Also NOT loading FSX before you apply the hotfix will help you avoid some potential problems with throttling etc. that some people are having. At least

it helped me resolve them.

• 4 months later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

hello guys.
 Do you know where can i download this hotfix 1.30?

Version 1.30 is not a hotfix but a complete new installer which you can download from your shop account. On top of 1.30 you have to install hotfix f which can be found here: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/666-updates-news-and-hotfixes/

• 1 month later...

i seem to be having the same problem. I went to where I receive my download, but it doesn't tell me a version. Am I to assume it's the current one as of now? I also see we need a hotfix on top of that, Where do i get that? I have seen some links listed but no download of a hotfix available at the link. i am running windows 7 p3d v2.5. Thanks so much for any help that can be given. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
5 hours ago, brivy1900 said:

i seem to be having the same problem. I went to where I receive my download, but it doesn't tell me a version. Am I to assume it's the current one as of now? I also see we need a hotfix on top of that, Where do i get that? I have seen some links listed but no download of a hotfix available at the link. i am running windows 7 p3d v2.5. Thanks so much for any help that can be given. 

Please get yourself the latest version (1.31) and install that one.

That replaces the previous version 1.30 with all it's hotfixes.

Good day, I have just installed 1.31 (following the instructions) and tried to open the Configurator and got the following message---

FieSharedConfig.cfg not found in C;/users\username\documents\aerosoft\airbus.

I have checked this location and the airbus file in question is not there ( it is one of the files which the instructions tell you to remove prior to installing 1.31)

Can anyone tell me where I might have gone wrong??

Thanks

Mike   

I had the same problem. Here is what I did: Since I followed the instruction from AS I deleted the airbus file (you mentioned that in your post). Delete means it is still in the recycle bin. Go there and recycle it. You may also do the procedure again but pls save the file beforehand. It worked in my case...

Best

matthias

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 minutes ago, flugmatz said:

I had the same problem. Here is what I did: Since I followed the instruction from AS I deleted the airbus file (you mentioned that in your post). Delete means it is still in the recycle bin. Go there and recycle it. You may also do the procedure again but pls save the file beforehand. It worked in my case...

Best

matthias

This is not a good advice, as you never know what might have changed in those files.

but it worked (and still works) and I had no other chance. What about the installer? Two versions?

Btw: It was not an ADVICE but a description what I did. No need to cross what I wrote.

Hi , more problems, I now have the "FS has shut down " problem back again when I try to exit FS saying the FMGS dll is causing the shut down again!!!

Anyone know of a way to put 1.30 and the hotfixes back??

Thanks

Mike

15 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

Please get yourself the latest version (1.31) and install that one.

That replaces the previous version 1.30 with all it's hotfixes.

Where do I get the installer? The one I purchase was from  "File Last Updated: Tuesday, 22nd September, 2015 @ 08:33am " base on that date, it doesn't seem to be updated. 

Order #731004 (Completed)
Order Date: Wednesday 04 November, 2015 Order Total: $39.99

Archived